If you want to improve the appearance of your skin, skin rejuvenation or resurfacing may be right for you.
Skin rejuvenation can be achieved in a number of ways, ranging from laser, light and other energy-based treatments to chemical peels and other non-ablative methods. The result is a smoother, clearer and more youthful appearance to your skin.
What can skin rejuvenation treat?
Skin rejuvenation is a treatment to resurface your skin, or to improve the texture, clarity and overall appearance of your skin.
Conditions that can be treated include :
* Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements.
* Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions.
* Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, melasma, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure.
* Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders.
* Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness.
* Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structure (collagen and elastin fibers) that results in a loss of skin firmness, or the development of cellulite.
The dermaroller is a Revolutionary Breakthrough in Anti-Aging Skin Treatment that makes Scars, Stretch Marks, and Wrinkles
Derma rollers are used for a treatment process called micro needling or skin needling. It is a form of collagen induction therapy, gaining popularity in the Western countries. Derma rollers are already highly popular in parts of Asia where skin needling has been practiced for sometime. Unlike other treatments for acne.